Thursday, September 29, 2011

Smile! for [Nail Polish] Target Haul and Review

That's quite a wordy title..isn't it? I apologize! I'll try to make them more interesting!

Recently, I went to Target and acquired nail polish! (: Here they are! -insert jazz hands-

[Haul and Review]
The total for all three of these was a little under $10.50, which I don't mind since normally the nail polish prices that I see are around $6 or $8 each. All right! So, the line up is....

NYC's Mulberry Street is a light beige that has a little bit of a shimmer to it (left)

Revlon's Sunshine Sparkle is a very creamy transparent pastel yellow. (middle)

Revlon's Gold Coin is a very sparkly gold. I bought it thinking that it'd be a very nice detail color to give the nail art that I want to try out a nice sparkle of color. (left)

At every Target store in the make up section, there's a random shelf somewhere that has nail polish that is less than a dollar! I'm assuming every Target store because all the Targets (total of 7) that I've been to, have it. The quality of the polish isn't any worse compared to the ones I've come across with. (mine and friends' nail polish) So no worries! NYC Mulberry Street (left) was actually 94 cents, which is the polish that I like best from this haul because the brush makes application very user friendly, especially since I'm a nooby at this. ^^''

[Colorful Tip] Revlon polishes are very translucent, so they'd need average about three coats. It's come to my attention of some complaints for Revlon polishes that they chip very easily, but so far I haven't really had any problems with it, but just in case, have a clear coat on top of it to seal it all in. (:

[Plans]
The Revlon Sunshine Sparkle (middle) is for the Despicable Me Minion nail design that I mentioned in the previous post.

Despicable Me Minion Nails by 05saramd

The NYC Mulberry Street (left) and Revlon Gold Coin (right) is for a leopard nail design. Lately, I've been interested in leopard print designs. I wondering if it's a phase, but for now, I have a few pieces in my wardrobe that's leopard print and they make me happy. (:

leopard nails by cutepolish

leopard nails by IHaveACupcake at 1:25

There's a number of leopard nail designs on YouTube, but these are the two that I liked the best. If you're interested in looking at their other stuff, I'll link it in the Colorful Links section on the bottom of this post, as well as 05saramd's info.

I haven't decided yet, but I might post an entry of my entire nail polish stash in the future. Yes? No? Maybe? Well, that's it for this post!

Smile today!



[Colorful Links]

cutepolish
YouTube Channel
Blog
Facebook

Elizabeth Celis from IHaveACupcake
YouTube Channel
Facebook
Etsy store

05saramd
YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment