Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Smile! for [Colorful Links] Inspiration, Sewing and Shopping

1. Pinterest
Pinterest to me is pretty much looking at a Tumblr archive that consists of only pictures. Now, I don't have a Tumblr, but Pinterest really has a bunch of ideas that are very affordable as well as DIY projects for presents and to spruce up your life. For example, this crayon melting art looks really creative and fun to do! :D For the creatives out there, I really suggest going there for a browse whenever you feel as though you want to look for a little inspiration. (:


2. Adventures in Dressmaking
Adventures in Dressmaking is a blog written by Suzannah from Oregon. She writes about her absolutely adorable sewing projects. My favorite entry is this very simple and cute mod cloth dress. For the sewing enthusiasts out there, it definitely a good plus for inspiration as well this holiday.

Blog
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
BlogLovin'
suzannah.hamlin@frontier.com EMAIL


3. Yes Style
YesStyle made it to the Colorful Links again this week and to review from last week : YesStyle is an Asian website that sells multiple a variety of merchandise. From their extremely cute Women's section to their stylish Men's and beauty products as well. Even though I personally find their retail products quite pricey, I would really suggest looking around in their sale section. A few of the things that caught me eye was this Faux Suede Elasticized Belt and this Red Dotted Canvas Backpack. It also comes in mint green as well. So Christmas-y!

To add onto that, another section to look into is under Women's Fashion < $25. Some goodies I found for this week were this $22 Faux-Leather Hooded Jacket in brown/black and this $22 grey Leopard-Print Miniskirt that also comes in brown.

Facebook
Twitter
Blog


4. ASOS
Discover fashion online. I've realized that many people on YouTube who do fashion channels buy clothes from ASOS. I personally haven't yet, but it doesn't hurt my judgmental wallet to browse around from time to time, no matter how hard wallet-dearest stares. From my recent browsing, I've been very interested in these Lace Nude colored Ballet Shoes, this very beautifully patterned Strap Velvet Pattern Belt, and this classy looking Black Warehouse Folded Clutch Bag. ASOS also has many skinny belts that would look very nice as a pop of color in any outfit. (:

Facebook
Twitter
Blog
Google+

Happy shopping and happy holidays! (:


Smile today!

No comments:

Post a Comment