Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Smile! for [Colorful Links] Updates and Holiday Deals

Ultimate apologies for not updating lately, but I've been extremely busy with school final projects. Since I'm going to be off of school after this week, I'm going to post much more over the holidays, and to make up for all the unfortunate lack of posting, I will make this post about the recent deals that I've been receiving in my email, reading from blogs and hearing from YouTube videos.


1. Nouveau Cheap
I've followed this blog for a few months now and after reading about the annual CVS beauty clearance, I decided that it was a fantastic way to introduce it to the bloggy. It's an extremely informative blog about drugstore make up and skin care products. I really suggest those who are on a budget, but have been looking for some beauty deals to take advantage of this one. (:

Facebook
Twitter
BlogLovin
Blog


2. Express
Express. Be Brilliant. With their recent multiple discounts, it's hard not to see that Express has been super friendly to their customers. What really grabbed my attention was their sale on this cable knit sweater that's on sale. So many colors! (: It would look absolutely lovely with a lace tank top inside for that girly feel like it's displayed in the product picture on the model.

Official Site
Twitter
YouTube
Facebook
Blog


3. Yes Style
YesStyle is an Asian website that sells multiple a variety of merchandise. From their extremely cute Women's section to their stylish Men's and beauty products as well. Even though I personally find their retail products quite pricey, I would really suggest looking around in their sale section. A few of the things that caught me eye was this Faux Suede Elasticized Belt and this Red Dotted Canvas Backpack. It also comes in mint green as well. So Christmas-y!

Facebook
Twitter
Blog


4. Forever 21
Forever 21 has always been one of my must go places when I'm shopping and during the holidays, they've been having lots of sales, ESPECIALLY TODAY with their One Day Sale (online only), where many of their items are 60% off, especially in their accessory section.

Official Site
Twitter
YouTube
Blog
Facebook


4. Chic Little Devil
I have stumbled upon this absolutely tempting sample sale while I was looking for deals to share with my smileys. Up to 90% on brand name items and starting at $5 with lots of $10 bins? Yes please! (: Hopefully, this sample sale will do you good for the holidays starting tomorrow! Keep in mind that this sample sale only lasts for 4 days so hopefully it helps adds wonderful investment pieces into your wardrobe in your haul. (:

Facebook
Twitter
Blog

Hope all of these sites helped you out! Happy shopping and to those who have finals, good luck! (:


Smile today!

No comments:

Post a Comment