Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Smile! for [Colorful Adventures] Wasabi Monster's at Pasadena!



So the original plan was to go to see the Rose Parade floats after the parade, but due to the serious relationship my friends and I had with the beautiful sleep, we missed out on that. So instead, we went exploring in downtown Pasadena. One of my friends used to live around the area, so we were given a very nice tour of the area. (:

For lunch, we had Creme de la Crepe, which was absolutely delectable. Their crepes are so good. The chocolate ones tasted very strong, but extremely flavored because of the nutella. Unlike most places where the fruits are sour, the fruits used in Creme de la Crepe were sweet and were the best strawberries I had ever tasted. They top the dessert crepes with whip cream that they made themselves. The savory crepe that my friend ordered was really good too, with ranch that they made themselves as well! I'm not even a huge fan of salad dressing either, so to me, it's a really big deal.






[Top Left] Splendid: Honey and Strawberries
[Top Right] Esquiste: Ham, Cheese, Basil Sauce
[Bottom Right] Strawberries, Bananas, Nutella





We went to the Pasadena City Hall and it was gorgeous. So pretty that when I recorded clips of it, I became so awed that I said it was pretty three times without knowing what else to say. XD Here are some other shots I took at City Hall.



I can totally imagine this beautiful place where Fashion YouTubers would go to shoot their videos. Can't you? The atmosphere is simply majestic and it definitely feels timeless there.






So later on for dinner, my friends and I went to O2 Sushi for dinner and it was soooo good. <3 Their sashimi is really fresh. <3 I will just type a parade of hearts hoping that it'll convey how good it was. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (complete with eyes closing and taste buds dancing) Here are some shots of the food. <3 <3 <3 <3
























Believe me yet?

While we were waiting for the bill, I was in such a good mood that I turned my unused wasabi into a little monster, and then afterwards turned my friend's leftover wasabi into a mouse with one of my chopsticks. X3 Heh heh heh...



What a fantastic way to start off 2012! Hope you enjoyed this entry of Colorful Adventures! (:


Smile today! (:



Colorful Links

Creme De La Crepe
Yelp
Official Website

O2 Sushi
Yelp

No comments:

Post a Comment