Monday, January 2, 2012

Smile! for [Colorful Updates] Wall-E Nail Art



Wall-E is such a lovable character and my absolute favorite Disney character ever! Enjoy wearing him on your nails! ^^

Nail Polishes Used:
Rimmel London Base Coat Top Coat Pro 100
Salley Hansen Instant-Dri Lightening 250
Sinful Colors Professional Hazard 952
NYX Girls Deep Brown NGP 183
Confetti Debutante 093
Confetti Silver Slippers 091
Confetti Black Tie 095
Confetti The Red Carpet 031
Orly 40243 Purple Velvet
Salley Hansen Instant-Dri Lickety-Split Lime 450

Disclaimer: I do not own Wall-E. I merely just love the character and the movie to pieces. (:


Later on, I was able to do an even more detailed version of Wall-E, but I wasn't able to get it recorded because my camera ran out of batteries. Here's a picture though! (:


Hope you enjoyed it! (:

Smile today!



Colorful Links

David Choi
YouTube
Official Website

No comments:

Post a Comment