Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Smile! for [Colorful Updates] A Not So Smiley Update

YouTube has been very confusing for me today.

YouTube has suspended the ColourMoiChic account when I use Mozilla Firefox! I'm honestly not sure what's wrong, but they say that it is due to spam and some other things. The thing that confuses me is that I can still access my YouTube account when I sign in using Internet Explorer.

I have already taken steps to inform YouTube and appealed against the suspension on Mozilla Firefox, so for now I'll just sit and wait to see what the YouTube staff says. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon.

Hoping that you're having a better day than I am!


Smile today!




[UPDATE]
Now, I can't access it through any search engine. ;^; Oh no! I'll keep trying to bring it back up! My apologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment