Monday, October 24, 2011

Smile! for [Colorful Tag] Would You Rather...Beauty Edition

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I'd rather lose my palette because, I can just buy another one that has many colors.

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I would rather chop off all my hair because hair grows....but if I was in an animated world (cough, like Disney) I'd rather never be able to cut it again. :9

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink seems more natural than coral, even though I dislike the color pink and I rather love coral. Even so, I'd rather have a more natural look than an adventurous one unless I'm dressing up in a costume.

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Even though I'm experimenting with makeup now, I'd rather spend it on clothes.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
I don't like things around my eyes already, so I would have to go with eyeliner as lipstick, and just not eat or pucker for the duration that I have it on. XD Haha.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora is way more diverse so I'd rather shop there. I do have some MAC products and they're great, but I'm rather fond of having many options.

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip color, there's so many costume looks that have colorful eyeshadows! (: You can really change a mood with just your eyes alone.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I would rather be cold than warm because I have a tendency to have mini blackouts when it gets too warm for me and it's very uncomfortable. I pretty much wear the same layers of clothes year round anyway besides an extra jacket maybe if it's raining. So my answer shall be summer clothes in winter.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails. I love colors, so bright nails please! (:

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I'd rather......hm.........lip product because I can use other things to care for my lips where as my eye products are more used for costume usage. Haha.

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I hate my ears, so I'd really rather have a messy bun because the extra strands can hang down and cover my ears. X3

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
My current obsession is nail art, so never use lipgloss! I can use lip balm. :x (trying to find loophole...) Hahaha. (:0

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Wow...um.....hm.......I'm rather lazy in the morning so I'd rather shave my eyebrows off. Sharpie is pretty toxic too, so that sounds like a pretty depressing routine.

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Again, because I currently have an obsession with nail art at the moment, I would say that I'd live without make up. Although, to be completely honest, in the long run, I'd rather live without nail polish because I love dressing up in costumes for events. (:

That's it for this tag game. I tag you all!


Jen from frmheadtotoe did a tag video of these questions on her YouTube channel. Check it out! (:

Smile today!



[Colorful Links]
Jen from frmheadtotoe
YouTube Channel
Blog
Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment